Build muscle and burn fat by combining kettlebell and bodyweight exercises for a high intensity full body workout that will result in you having a leaner, stronger, and well-conditioned body all within a 30 min. Class that goes non-stop.
- Open to All Hands (Active Duty, AD Dependents, Reservist, Retirees, DOD Civilians)
- Max 15 participants per class
- First Come First Serve; No Reservation Required.
- Face Masks are required to be worn throughout entire class.
- Maintain at least 10 feet physical distancing throughout entire training session. Each participant will be provided a 10’x10’ designated space.
- Facility Check-In: Required 100% ID Check and iPad Log entry.
- For tracking purposes, inform Front Desk Staff you will be attending a group fitness class.
- If space is available, MWR Fitness Staff will direct you to the Group Fitness Studio.
- If class is filled and facility is within capacity restrictions, patron will be allowed to utilize general fitness spaces.