You will encourage circulation in the muscles and train the breath for the day ahead. This is an all-levels class and is suitable for pregnant women, students who are new to yoga and de-conditioned students as well as long-time practitioners. This class may contain Hatha yoga
postures, Vinyasa Krama (slow vinyasa sequences). The sequence and theme always changes so you will keep progressing in your yoga practice. Clarity, creativity, and peace of mind and body are benefits of a sunrise yoga practice because of fewer distractions prior to starting your day. Please bring your own mat.
- This class takes place at the outdoor Fit Pit: Weather permitting. Bring your own mat/towel and water recommended.
- Open to All Hands (Active Duty, AD Dependents, Reservist, Retirees, DOD Civilians)
- First Come First Serve; No Reservation Required.
- Classes are open to eligible patrons of all fitness levels.
- Patrons are responsible to hold themselves accountable to these amended policies and procedures.
- All other facility rules and capacity numbers still apply.
- If these guidelines are not followed, Fitness Staff have the authority to ask patrons to leave the facility.
- Classes are subject to change.
- Please watch our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/NavyLifeGL/ for updates/cancellations.