Naval Station Great Lakes COVID-19 Update
Last Updated 1pm on April 2, 2020
- For up-to-date news regarding Navy Region Mid-Atlantic, please visit https://www.cnic.navy.mil/om/covid-19-updates.html.
- For up-to-date news on NAVSTA Great Lakes, please visit https://www.facebook.com/NavalStationGreatLakes/.
Child & Youth Programs
CDC operations are at Level 2. All CDC operations are consolidated into Building 2700 and School Age Care is in Bldg. 8190. Non-medical counseling for youth now available by video, click here for more information. Hours of Care: Mon-Fri: 6am-6pm
Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
Effective Immediately By Order of the Command and for Safety of All Concerned: All MWR facilities/programs will be closed until further notice.
Please keep checking here or on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MWRGreatLakes for the most current information.
Fleet & Family Support Services (FFSC)
The Naval Station Great Lakes FFSC building is closed. For assistance with an urgent situation, please use the following phone numbers:
- Family Advocacy Program (FAP): 847-707-4780
- Sailor Assistance and Intercept for Life (SAIL): 847-707-4780
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Program (SAPR): 847-343-8132
- Counseling; Tri-Care or Military One Source: 800-342-9647
- Emergency Financial Assistance, contact the American Red Cross: 877-272-7337
Are you looking for something to do while stuck at home? Let us help you make your time at home more enjoyable and productive! More information.
Navy Gateway Inn & Suites
24-Hour Operation - Front Desk: 847-688-6675
Mon-Fri: 5-7am; 10:30am-12:45pm; 4:45-630pm & 11:30pm-1:30am
Sat, Sun & Holiday's: 6:30-8am; 9am-Noon & 4-5:30pm
Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness COVID-19 Program Updates
With the current spread of COVID-19, the priorities for Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness Programs are to protect personnel and support the mission. We are developing this web page to provide the most current information for MWR, CYP, Housing, FFSC and Galley closures, cancellations and adjusted services.
Force Health Protection Condition Bravo has been ordered for Naval Station Great Lakes. All personnel should: avoid contact with sick people; practice proper hygiene and cough/sneeze etiquette. Travel restrictions have been directed for all DOD Military Personnel, Family members, Government Service Employees and Contractors for domestic and international travel. For further guidance refer to the Under Secretary of Defense Force Health Protection Supplement 2, dated 25 February 2020.