(Revised 05 May 2022)
The Great Lakes MWR facilities are currently open in accordance with guidance from the NAVSTA Command and HPCON Bravo mitigation measures as outlined in the Consolidated Department of Defense Coronavirus Disease 2019 Force Health Protection Guidance, signed 04April2022. Our priority continues to protect the well-being of our employees and customers by doing our part to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- MWR facilities are currently reset to <80% capacity
- Proactively encouraging physical distancing by arrangement of furniture/equipment
- Continuing to maintain frequent and routine established cleaning and sanitation protocols
- Operating with protective barriers at counters and other order points
- Continuing to follow all other applicable Force Health Protection Guidance as released
For specific facility information, please view the individual program tabs on this website, or call ahead before visiting.
For up-to-date news on MWR - Navy Life Great Lakes, please visit https://www.facebook.com/NavyLifeGL/